![]() |
| News and Information |
Google:
Google News is a great way for me to find information because it makes it really easy to know what is happening in the world. Google is very convenient for me because it is right on my phone so if I ever need some information on something I can just pull out my phone instead of having to wait till I'm home to watch the news. Google is really helpful because I can search for literally anything and get multiple links and articles about the topic. Google also isn't bias so I can go to multiple different websites and see a bunch of different perspectives. Google is adding new information daily so your always gonna be caught up with the latest news.
E News:
E News is a source I use all the time to get the latest news on celebrities and what is trending at the moment. I usually go on E News when I want to see what is going on with some of my favorite celebrities. I like that the articles are really easy to read. E News is a great source to be caught up with pop culture. Its a fun way to stay up to date on the latest news.
Spotify:
Spotify is a great source for me to find information especially since I listen to podcasts. I like using Spotify because I can listen to information rather than sit and read whats going on. There are a bunch of different podcasts so you can find the one that interesting to you. Spotify is a great ways to be to hear the latest drama in pop culture. You don't have to listen to one specific podcast you can listen to multiple that talk about a variety of topics. Spotify is so convenient and easy to use, I can just put my headphones in a go on a walk listening to things that are interesting to me.
Family and Friends:
The most common way I hear about news is through family and friends. Since my parents watch the news they keep me updated on the latest news happening in the world. Its a great way for us to have real conversations at dinner that keep me and my sister updated and informed. Now with my friends they keep me updated on the latest pop culture news. We can talk about pop culture for hours and be really engaged and interested in these topics. My family and friends are the most important to me and having meaningful conversations with them about the latest news and information is the most important thing to me.


.jpeg)

.png)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment